02/28/2024 - Resin Framed Hearts - 6:30pm
Hammer & Stain South Windsor
Join us Wednesday, February 28th at 6:30pm for our RESIN POUR workshop where you can make your own DIY Resin Heart Framed Sign. We will teach you step-by-step how to create your own gorgeous project - these projects make for great handmade gifts for someone special or keep for yourself!
THIS CLASS WILL MAX AT 16spots.
(Photos shown are just examples, you will choose your own colors in the studio on the day of your workshop).
- Our address is 869 Sullivan Ave., South Windsor, CT (in the plaza between Mexicali & Dairy Queen)
- This event takes place on February 28th @ 6:30pm
- Only those who are registered are permitted in the studio (1 person per ticket)
- BYO beer/wine/drinks to enjoy during class!
- Workshop should last about 2-2.5hours.
Learn the art of resin to create your own custom tray. Resin does NOT come out of clothes, we will provide gloves and aprons but I would not wear your favorite jeans. This workshop is for adults only (18+).
Please note that you may have to LEAVE your tray/board at the studio to completely dry and settle for 24hrs. It will be your choice to leave it & pick up at a later time OR to bring it home with you that night, but for best results, we recommend leaving it with us to fully cure.