11/20/2023 - Thanksgiving Cookie Workshop - 6:30pm
Hammer & Stain South Windsor
We are SO excited to partner with Lorie from No Apron Required to host another cookie social in our studio! Join us Monday, November 20th @ 6:30pm to learn the art of decorating cookies! You won’t want to miss this! These will be the perfect cookies to bring to any Thanksgiving dinner!
(You will be decorating the 5 cookies pictured above!)
Have you ever seen beautifully decorated cookies and thought wow.. how did they do that? Join us as Lorie, owner of No Apron Required, teaches you how to decorate 4 cookies of your own. *Please note that icing colors may vary slightly.
NoApronRequired is a cottage baking company. Cookies and icing are made in a home kitchen operating under CT Cottage Food Laws and is not subject to state inspection. Indgredients: Sugar, Flour, Butter, Salt, Eggs, Vanilla flavoring, Powdered Sugar, Meringue Powder. Allergens: Wheat, Dairy, Eggs.
While no nuts are used in the cookies, the kitchen is not peanut free. Dietary restrictions cannot be accommodated.
- Our address is 869 Sullivan Ave., South Windsor, CT (in the plaza between Mexicali & Dairy Queen)
- This event takes place on November 20th @ 6:30pm
- Only those who are registered are permitted in the studio (1 person per ticket)
- BYO beer/wine/drinks to enjoy during class!
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Add the 5 cookies to cart
- If attending with friends, list who you'd like to sit with in the box below.
- Agree to terms & proceed with checkout. (PLEASE READ TERMS THOROUGHLY BEFORE CHECKING OUT)