Summer Art Camp For Kids Ages 7 & Up
Hammer & Stain South Windsor
We are SO excited to offer our Summer Art Camp for Kids 2021!
Our summer camp is more than just wood! Each week is themed and your child will make a new project each day. We will incorporate the theme into each project we make. Our mini makers will bring home a FUNctional piece every day that they can display in their rooms and be proud of for years to come!
Cost is $225 per week, EARLY registration is open until April 6th for $200 (Save $25 off week). After April 6th camp will be $225. Ages 7 and up. Don't worry Moms we didn't forget you, if you sign up your child for ALL 6 weeks you get a take home kit from our retail area for yourself (up to $50 value).
Sign up for one week or multiple, PLEASE read all details carefully:
- Week One: July 12-July 16th "Under The Sea"
- Week Two: July 26th-July 30th "Out Of This World"
- Week Three: Aug. 2nd-Aug. 6th "Magic Of Disney"
- Week Four: August 9th -August 13th "Game On"
Camps run from 9am-12pm each day. Each maker is provided a Hammer and Stain South Windsor water bottle and personal apron to craft with each day. We will also provide water and light individual snacks each day (i.e. fruit snacks, bagged pretzels) and EVERY Friday we will feature a Pop Up Splatter Tent and Pizza Party. All of this is included in your weekly camp. We ask that kids dress to get messy and wear clothes to get dirty. **If you sign up for more than one week, you get one bag/one apron per maker not per week**
- Kids will be dropped off at 9am and picked up each day at 12pm.
- We will only release children to people noted on the registration.
- They must come in and sign out the child at pick up and we may ask for ID if necessary to keep everyone safe.
- We will take temperatures (contactless) as kids enter and straight to our two bathrooms for hand washing.
- Masks are required.
- Kids are spread out over 4 tables with hand sanitizer.
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Simply click on the week you want, answer our required questions and add to cart. If you would like to add multiple weeks just add one to cart then hit back and add another.
2. Checkout...yes it's THAT simple
NO REFUNDS - if your child is sick or can't attend there are NO REFUNDS due to the planning and supplies of our camp.
Any questions please email us HERE
We can't wait to create new memories with your mini makers!